Medieval Entente
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Entente

Victory Shall Be Ours!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyros
Guild Founder and King
Lyros

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:59 am

I did this in the Chat and decided to bring it over here, that way it'll last more than a couple days. Just introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself in real life, it's easier to get along with someone and work together if you know each other a little better.

Hi, My name is Aaron (real name is optional), and I live in Ohio. My birthday is July 26th and I'm 26 years old. I'm working as a Custodian for the local school district (It's not glamourous work, but it pays the bills). In my free time, I like to come here and I really enjoy watching Anime when I can. I sometimes like to read in my spare time if there's something I'm particularly interested in, Fiction mainly. I also have a rather extensive Game collection for various systems (Newest being PS2). I also believe that how you conduct yourself over the net should properly reflect who you are in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Onecor

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 am

I am ketchup from the philippines Smile I love anime especially naruto. I am a new member here and I believe in the saying that "life is a garden - dig it" I am a nutritionist Smile
Back to top Go down
HellsWar
High Council
High Council
HellsWar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:57 am

my name is HellsWar, you can tell where i'm from. I'm a fan of anime. I watch anime everyday on the internet. I'm a high school student. i'm also a gamer, i played many games for most systems. I currently have a ps3 and a wii. I love rpg games like final fantasy and shooting games like resident evil. I had most systems, first being nintendo 64 then ps1 and so on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeseason.com
kearneyno1
Squire

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 pm

my name is stephen. i live in the south of ireland, dosnt really compare to the south of france but its nice. im 19 and plan to go to college next year. i dont play games like this much but summer days are exceedingly boring and i work in a nightclub so its enjoyable to play. im pretty sporty so thats what i do with myself mostly
Back to top Go down
BaronArto
Retired with Honors
BaronArto

Male
Number of posts : 53
Localisation : deep in the middle of no where, at the lovely old place of la la land
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:37 pm

well im pretty late doing this but i guess better late then never

Name: David
Birthday: August 21st
Favorite things to do: play FS, play old classic games (such as mario, zelda, castlevina, ect.) Drawing/Art, listen to music, watching anime, going swimming, and hanging with freinds Very Happy
How do you discribe yourself: im easy to get along with, layed back/mello, pretty old school for a man in his 20s, i like classics, i absolutely hate fighting i do the peace keeping, im very goofy by nature (so i've been told), love making people laugh Very Happy
Not so good things about you: at times im easy to set off, im known to hold one heck of a grudge, very absent minded, and i love red onions....raw red onions (really not good for dates) Neutral

well thats about it, atleast all i can think of atm Very Happy

~BA-BM~
Back to top Go down
Torey666
Sage
Torey666

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:20 am

Ouch, most people who posted in here are inactive. Well, stealing BaronArto's format:

Name: Torey
Birthday: 1/7/92
Favorite things to do: Watch anime, try new things, read books, play games, & hanging out in a cool place (literally!)
How do you discribe yourself: I over complicate little things (like brain teasers), I have a bad short term memory for important things (but good for everything else =p), Normally I keep to myself, but if you get me talking I won't shut-up, and I try my best to try my best, though sometimes I get lazy and slack off =p
Not so good things about you: Basically everything I just said in it's own way Wink

EDIT: Oh yah, I'm also a Christian despite my name, so no bugging me about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Entente :: Enter The Medieval Entente! :: Read First: Medieval Entente Guild Info-
Jump to: