Medieval Entente
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Entente

Victory Shall Be Ours!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Laws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyros
Guild Founder and King
Lyros

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Guild Laws Empty
PostSubject: Guild Laws   Guild Laws Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:53 am

Okay, there were some rules that were mentioned, but I'm now going to take the time to write them down.

1.) If you are inactive for 10 days or more without notice, then you will be dismissed from the Guild (Exceptions will be made when notified prior to absence.).

2.) You must donate Gold to the Guild at least once every two or three days to maintain the structures and build new ones. (FSP donations are not as strictly required, but greatly appreciated.)

3.) We try to get along with our fellow Guildmates, therefore those who engage in slander, bashing, or just plain unacceptable behavior will be subject to expulsion. (Exceptions will be made in extenuating circumstances.

4.) If problems or concerns should arise between Guild members, they are to contact me first and I will do all in my power to make it right. Remember, regardless of my title, I will be Guild Arbiter and my door is always open.

5.) There must be at least one open slot in the Guild store at all times to accommodate group attacks, this way, the item has somewhere to go, Also, the Guild store is reserved for items sets and other useful items, nothing to common please.

6.) You must keep the Chat clean at all times as all ages use this.

Let me know if I missed anything or something should be added and I will update it.
Back to top Go down

Guild Laws
Page 1 of 1