Medieval Entente
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Entente

Victory Shall Be Ours!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check Out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BaronArto
Retired with Honors
BaronArto

Male
Number of posts : 53
Localisation : deep in the middle of no where, at the lovely old place of la la land
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Check Out   Check Out Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:25 pm

come here to notify us of any absents you may encounter be it vacation, work, ect. whatever it may be post it here.

this way its noted here, and you're guaranteed safety from booting

only one rule:
ONLY POST ABSENT NOTIFICATIONS IN THIS THREAD

~BA-BM~
Back to top Go down
Anwynn
Queen of the Four Winds
Anwynn

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Out   Check Out Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 am

Dear Friends,

It is with great sadness in my heart that I say this, but I am leaving to join a new guild. I have had so much fun being a part of the ME family, and I thank you all for being such wonderful guildmates. I will miss you very much and hope that we can still (for those of you who wish it) keep in contact. =) Please don't think I am leaving because I was unhappy in any way, as I assure you that is not the case. I wish everyone the very best and hope to see you flourish and prosper as individuals and as a guild. =) Take care and best wishes to you all! =)

~ Anwynn
Back to top Go down
Lyros
Guild Founder and King
Lyros

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Out   Check Out Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 am

... I suppose that counts as an absence... :/
Back to top Go down
sir jouster
Knight

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Out   Check Out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:20 am

My fellow Ententes,
I wish to first thank all who have supported me during my time with ME. Especially Anwynn, Sylvari, Las, Jevo, Lyros and BA.

I have enjoyed my time here but feel it is time to move on. Due to recent events which I believe will affect the activity and effectiveness of our guilds support I have decided to accept an invitation to another guild. I wish you all the best of luck and continued success.
Back to top Go down
Anwynn
Queen of the Four Winds
Anwynn

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Out   Check Out Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:46 am

Hey Everyone! =)

I've talked to Lyros and he has graciously allowed me continued access to the ME forum, YAY! =D So I will still be around to chat and to help in any way that is needed. =) Thank you Lyros, and I'm so glad to still be here on the forum with you all!
Back to top Go down
BaronArto
Retired with Honors
BaronArto

Male
Number of posts : 53
Localisation : deep in the middle of no where, at the lovely old place of la la land
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Out   Check Out Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:05 am

Dear Family,

i regret to inform you that due to recent events and some serious problems in RL that have caught up with me, and as takin all my time, i believe its time for me to retire and move on, take some much need me time to smooth things out, right some wrongs, and get my life back in order, i've enjoyed every moment with you guys and i couldnt ask for a better group of friends to call family.

thanks very much, Lyros and HellsWar for taking me in and accepting this old foolish goof and allowing me to be apart of this wonderful guild. you two are the greatest freinds a guy could ever ask for.

and while it was short, i truly enjoyed the time of the later apperances of Anwynn, Sylvari, and Jevo. you guys are great!

i would like to return someday, and continue growing with you all, but if by some means i dont, ill never forget you guys, ya'll have made my time here most joyest. May you all continue to grow and succeed in your goals.

~BA-BM~
Back to top Go down
HellsWar
High Council
High Council
HellsWar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Check Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Out   Check Out Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:21 am

One of the saddest day for M.E and for me. BA left >_<