Medieval Entente
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval Entente

Victory Shall Be Ours!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How was your day?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
79j

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 2:35 pm

ah yes, a thread about how your day was to day. Just post about! it can on Fallen sword or in the "real" world Razz

so, How was your day?
Back to top Go down
79j

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 2:40 pm

I didn't do that much, just played this went for a walk watch TV etc.

I think i can some this up in one word... BORING confused

- This one line that was looking on the bright side has been editted to test it out moowawawawawawa -

Last edited by on Tue May 01, 2007 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Distort
Guild Founder and King
Distort

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-04-16

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:50 pm

Today, my day was pretty horrible. Well, not so much horrible as it was extremely tiring. Getting tired so easily does not make me happy. But I spent 8 hours on my feet today working. It sucked. Horribly. Not to mention, it's been extremely warm the past couple days and that's a little out of the norm. So I've been tired from the heat too. And my back hurt and I had a massive headache. Both of which I blame on the heat.

So yeah... Hopefully things look up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalentente.forumotion.com
79j

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 4:49 pm

eh... not much you can do about that.
Back to top Go down
kirima
Knight
kirima

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-16

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 12:02 pm

My day was okay. I didn't really do anything worth talking about...I worked and then came home.
Back to top Go down
HellsWar
High Council
High Council
HellsWar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-05

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:23 am

Today i'm having a good time, did my homework and used up all my stamina, I also leveled up ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeseason.com
Sylvari
Guild Apothecary
Sylvari

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-03

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:50 am

I had a great day too. Went out on the boat, tried to fish... just fed them. Didn't catch a thing. Which is good 'cause I don't like to take the fish off the hook! And now I get to play a bit!
Back to top Go down
Anwynn
Queen of the Four Winds
Anwynn

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-28

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:05 pm

My days are great because all of you are in them! =)
Back to top Go down
Sylvari
Guild Apothecary
Sylvari

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-03

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:19 pm

so, a fisheing update. went again yesterday, and was nearly killed by a catfish! I'm a girly girl when it comes to fishing, and am perfectly happy if I don't catch anything. Well yesterday a pretty big catfish decided to test my mettle. It was sooooooo close I can't really say I won... but I did survive! I just brought a book this last time. LOL
Back to top Go down
HellsWar
High Council
High Council
HellsWar

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-05

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:10 am

Another good day for me, I finished watching hellsing, vampire knight and I'm on eps 200 on Bleach
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeseason.com
Sponsored content

How was your day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your day?   How was your day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was your day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Medieval Entente :: Other Stuff... :: Off Topic-
Jump to: